Paris Las Vegas Hotel
Las Vegas, US
Best Feature: Eiffel Tower Restaurant
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date. Site visitors should verify actual rates, availability, terms, promotions and deals directly with the hotel. Rates are also subject to availability and change without notice. We make no guarantees regarding rates, availability, terms, promotions or deals, but only provide them as a convenience.Book Now
- Near Attractions
- Check-in at 3pm
- Check-out at 11am
- High-Speed Internet
- On-Site Restaurant
- Near Restaurants
- Check-In Age - 18+
- 2,915 Rooms
- Parking garage
- Express Checkout
- Gift shops
- Free Parking
- Concierge desk
- Spa Treatment
- Multilingual Staff
- Security guard
- Fitness Center
- Free Newspaper
- Room service
- Conference room(s)
- Shoe shine
- Dry Cleaning
- Business services
- Business center
- Wedding services
Paris Las Vegas Hotel
Paris Las Vegas Room Deals from 15% - 25% OFF
Promo Code: 15OFF
15%, 20% & 25% OFF!! - Planning on a 2-night stay in Las Vegas this year? Stay at Paris Hotel Las Vegas and use one of these promotions to find rooms for 15-25% off depending on what dates you book your two night vacation.
- 15% OFF 2 night stay Apr - May 15OFF
- 20% OFF 2 night stay Jun - Oct 20OFF
- 25% OFF 2 night stay Nov - Dec 25OFF
Click the green "View Offer button... Click Check for promotions and find your deal ... Click Show Details ... Pick your dates and book your deal!
Offer expires: 05/31/2013
Paris Las Vegas Hotel
- Offer expires in 14 days
Email to a friend
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Paris Las Vegas Hotel Events
Paris Las Vegas Hotel Summary
Features: The Paris Las Vegas Hotel and Casino is the ultimate experience in a themed Vegas hotel. Designed to reflect the architecture and spirit of Paris in the early 1900's; a replication of the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, and the underground rail system have all found their way to Vegas. Combine this theme with one of the hottest Las Vegas casino floors, and you can't go wrong with a stay at the Paris.
Why We Stay: A stay at the Paris guarantees you at least one thing—you will not run out of things to do. This goes for the attractions inside the hotel itself, and the attractions on the Strip that surround the Paris.
- Casino Floor: Las Vegas locals don't usually come to the Strip to gamble, but if they do, they come to the Paris. Friendly dealers and a large and easily navigable floor-plan make this one of the Strip's best casinos.
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant: Even though it might not be like eating in the real thing, enjoying a fine meal on the 11th floor of the replica Eiffel Tower is as close as you'll ever get.
- The Paris Spa by Mandara: The huge spa at the Paris includes a fitness center, and makes all kinds of spa treatments available during your stay.
Inside Knowledge: The Paris has a very central location on the Strip, but if you want a free ride a little further north, the Paris offers a free shuttle to one of its cousin properties, the Rio Casino and Hotel. From here you can explore the properties on the north part of the Strip without having to make the walk!
Do's and Dont's:
- Do Use the Privacy Sign: The maids at the Paris come around early, so unless you want to be woken up by a knock at 7am, put the "Privacy Please" sign out the night before.
- Do Eat at the Buffet: Paris' buffet is one of the best on the Vegas Strip, save room for seconds! Browse buffet and restaurant deals on EarlyVegas.
- Don't Come Here for TV: There are not many channels offered on the Paris' TV's, so if you're looking for premium channels on flat-screens, this probably isn't the place for you. There are plenty of things to do in Paris Las Vegas.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 8 reviews
60.0% recommended it
Paris Las Vegas Hotel Reviews
Paris Las Vegas Hotel Guest Rooms
Red Room Luxury
This room comes with a King-size bed and is on the highest floor of the Paris Hotel, lending to great views. A 42-inch plasma TV and European furniture come standard.
Le Mans Suite
This suite has 720-square feet of space, and a large sitting area. The all marble bathroom features a separate shower and tub, and the room comes with a wet bar and a small refrigerator.
These rooms are 390-square feet and have armoires with TV's and a desk and a chair. They are available with one King or two Queen size beds.
Paris Las Vegas Hotel Photos
Click on any image below to begin a slideshow. Use right and left arrows or the mouse to navigate once activated.
Paris Las Vegas Hotel Shows
Paris Las Vegas Hotel Restaurants
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the hotel, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.