Peepshow Las Vegas
Peepshow Las Vegas Events
Peepshow Las Vegas Information
Show Quick Facts
- Much of the music in Peepshow is based on nursery rhymes with an adult twist.
- The show features six original songs by Grammy-nominated Andrew Lippa.
- The original production was headlined by former Spice Girl Mel B.
- Peepshow is a large-scale production housed in a specially designed theater.
3667 Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Must be over 18
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 4 reviews
3.1 out of 5 Stars
66.7% recommended it
Peepshow Las Vegas Reviews
Not what you were looking for?
Search by artist, venue, or event!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Peepshow Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
It's just good cheesy fun. Don't go expecting this to be some gross strip club act- you'll be disappointed. But if you like silly (partial) nakedness, you'll like this show as much as I did."
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $25-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Features: Coco Austin headlines this sizzling production featuring a smoking hot ensemble of the sexiest dancers and performers on the Strip. It's a naughty night of live entertainment that will have men, women, and couples begging for more.
Why We Go: Las Vegas is known for scandalous live entertainment, but Peepshow has more than just beautiful women dancing around in pasties.
- Coco Austin: Everybody knows her from "Ice Loves Coco," the E! reality television show about her and her hip-hop husband, Ice-T.
- The Music: Peepshow showcases beautiful people writhing in ecstasy to your favorite artists including Aerosmith and Kelis.
- Something for Everyone: Women will relate to the themes of female empowerment, while men will love the topless women!
Inside Knowledge: Director/choreographer Jerry Mitchell is the same theatrical genius that brought the world Legally Blonde and Hairspray.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get a Good Seat: It's worth the extra money you'll spend on the tickets to get a better view of the...ehm...performers.
- Don't Bring the Kids: This is definitely an adults-only experience as much of the show is topless and very sensual.