Pizzeria Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Pizzeria is located just off the casino floor in the West Casino.
- Affordable dining options beginning at $4.
- No dress code is enforced.
2880 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Reservations Not Required
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The pizza here was just want we needed on a break from gambling in the casino. The pies here are pretty big and not too expensive!"
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: For a casual meal just off the casino floor, step into Circus Circus' Pizzeria. Their made-to-order pies are created with the freshest ingredients.
Why We Dine: Pizzeria is a great dining option at the Circus Circus for family-style dining. Kids and adults love their signature pies, calzones, and salads.
- In Room Delivery: Hanging out in your room? Lucky for you, the Circus Circus Pizzeria will bring you a piping hot pie directly to your door.
- Variety: Make your perfect pizza from dozens of toppings and cheeses to choose from included pineapple, chicken, pepperoni, and red peppers.
Inside Knowledge: For a tasty dessert, there's a Dunkin' Donuts next door!
- BBQ Chicken Pizza: Thick, seasoned crust and tangy BBQ sauce are a memorable treat, especially when shared with friends.
- Salads: There's quite a few tasty green offerings on the menu if you're looking for a healthy alternative to pizza.
- Take-Out Available
- Fresh Food
- Healthy Options