Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Pool
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Tons and Tons of attractive people....everyone is there for the same reason, to PARTY!"
Features: The pool at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino is part swimming, part casino, and part nightclub—and all of these parts add up to one of the best, and, not to mention, trendiest pool parties in Las Vegas.
Why We Go: Besides the fact that this is the hottest pool party in Vegas, the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Pool would also stand out solely because it is one of the best places to get some sun and go for a dip.
- Space to Sun: Even though the pool at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino is regularly packed with bodies, the design still allows for a lot of open space to spread out, with muti-level terraces, there are almost always quiet spots to be found.
- A Cool Cabana: Thirty-five cabanas are sprinkled throughout the large pool complex, and these are a perfect place to get some drinks and enjoy the shade, plus they make for great vantages if you're into people-watching.
Inside Knowledge: People come from all over Vegas to go to the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Pool, but if you're not staying at the hotel, then you will have to pay a requisite cover charge to get in. If you're going to be spending a good amount of time at the pool, we recommend staying at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino; you'll get in for free and get more benefits than if you're coming from another hotel.
- Poolside Dining
- Live Entertainment
- Kid Friendly
- Pool Toys for Rent
- Towel Service
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Cabanas for Rent
- Multiple Pools
- Tropical Landscape
- Wet Bar
- Poolside Gambling
- 21+ Over
- Premier Location
- Chaise Lounges
- Cocktail Service
- Poolside Food Service
- Open Late
- Chair Rentals
- Retail Shop
- Wading Area
- Sand Beach
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Pool Deals and Promos
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Pool Events
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Pool Information
4455 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Daily, 9am-6pm (Rehab: Sun. 12pm-12am)
Rehab on Sundays
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Pool Quick Facts
- A television show about Rehab offers a behind the scenes look at the staff and party-goers, it airs on TruTV.
- The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Pool is a celebrity hotspot, aside from the perfromers, you never know which famous person you might see there.
- The pool has underwater speakers and the music is piped in, so even when you're underwater you can still hear the beats.
- Poolside cabanas can be reserved up to seven days in advance, and the rental starts at $250.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
4.5 out of 5 Stars
50.0% recommended it
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Pool Reviews
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Pool Hotel
Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Pool
Why We Party: One word: Rehab. Rehab is not only the best pool party in town, but it is high in the running for the best party in general. Famous DJ's, strong drinks, and tons of mirthful and half-clothed people in the pool make this party a must.
- Dance Floor: It's kind of hard to dance in water, which is why the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino has made it easy by having an open dance floor right next to the pool.
- Cocktails: The drinks at Rehab come in giant water bottles, and they are about as STRONG as you can tolerate, so, make sure you come with a Designated Driver.
- Guys: $30
- Girls: $20
- Local Ladies: $15
- Hotel Guests: Free
*Prices are subject to change depending on holidays, events and availability.
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the pools, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.