Do you agree? Write your own review!
Harrah's pool was just what me and my friends needed after partying all night! I loved that I could relax under cooling water misters!"
Features: Harrah's Olympic-sized pool offers all the bells and whistles you need to spend a lazy day soaking up the desert sun.
Why We Go: If you crave solace after a Las Vegas night on the town, Harrah's pristine pool is an ideal way to unwind. Here you won't find over-hyped pool parties or cover charges, just plentiful lounge chairs and sparkling waters offering unlimited relaxation.
- Misters: Park your chaise lounge under one of these refreshing misters on muggy days to fight the heat in style.
- Massage Booth: For the ultimate poolside pampering experience, visit the outdoor massage booth located by the snack bar. For those seeking a massage on the cheap, try the high-powered jets in the jacuzzi - at no charge!
Inside Knowledge: The Harrah's pool is closed during the winter months.
- Poolside Dining
- Kid Friendly
- Towel Service
- Heated Pool
- Cabanas for Rent
- Tropical Landscape
- Chaise Lounges
- Retail Shop
- Cocktail Service
Harrah's Pool Deals and Promos
Harrah's Pool Events
Harrah's Pool Information
3475 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Daily 9am - 7pm
Harrah's Pool Quick Facts
- Cabanas are available for rent with pricing starting at $100 during the weekdays and $150 on the weekends.
- Towel service is provided by the hotel.
- A cocktail bar and deli are open for poolside refreshments.
- Day beds and VIP chairs are available for rent.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
4.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Harrah's Pool Reviews
Harrah's Pool Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the pools, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.