The Quad Pool
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The pool was really fun at The Quad. I definitely got a really could tan by the end of the weekend, I'll tell you that much."
Features: The pool area at The Quad Resort & Casino is a perfect place to get a tan with plenty of chaise lounges, towel service, a jacuzzi and small waterfall trickling in to the main rectangle-shaped pool.
Why We Go: Surrounded by palm trees and green foliage, this pool isn't just a place to lounge in the sun, it's good place to party too. The fun, upbeat music, strong drinks and poolside drinking games make for a great daytime experience.
- Beer Pong: It's five o'clock somewhere and The Quad knows it, so they offer fun poolside drinking games. Start your day in the sun off with a spirited game of beer pong.
- The Cabanas: Considering you're right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip, the cabanas at The Quad are a real steal. Starting at $100 the cabanas provide cable TV, a stocked refrigerator, padded lounge chairs, a cabana host, a raft and two free spa passes.
Inside Knowledge: Guests on the second floor of The Quad have the option of pulling chairs over their ralling for their own secluded spot.
- Cabanas for Rent
- Pool Toys for Rent
- Heated Pool
- Towel Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Chaise Lounges
- Cocktail Service
- Poolside Food Service
The Quad Pool
The Quad Pool Deals and Promos
The Quad Pool Events
The Quad Pool Information
3535 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Sun. 8am- 6pm
The Quad Pool Quick Facts
- The Quad pool is only available to hotel guests.
- The jacuzzi is open all year round, however the pool is not.
- Rafts are available to rent for $5 a day.
- The pool at The Quad provides towel service for all guests.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
5.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
The Quad Pool Reviews
The Quad Pool Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the pools, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.