Mandalay Bay Pool
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Oh yes... take me back! Hanging out at the Mandalay Bay pool was probably one of the best days I've ever had in Vegas, and it didn't even involve much extra cash."
Features: Reminding visitors more of a water park than a pool area, Mandalay Bay provides 11 acres of fun in the sun with 8 separate watering holes including two jacuzzis, a lazy river, a wave pool and a full on beach with 2,700 tons of real sand.
Why We Go: Surrounded by palm trees, waterfalls and fountains, entering this lush oasis creates a feeling of being transported out of the middle of the Mojave desert and into a tropical rainforest on the coast of Thailand.
- The Lazy River: Flowing at a steady 3 mph current, the lazy river wraps around the Mandalay Bay pool area giving party-goers a relaxing way to ride out a bad hang-over from the night before.
- The Beachside Casino: This three-story climate-controlled casino royale is perfect for sunbathers who feel lucky while laying out. There's no need to put on clothes to play a few hands of blackjack here.
Inside Knowledge: Even with 1,200 chaise lounges offered by the pool, we recommend you get there early, because seating will go a lot faster then you would think.
- Poolside Dining
- Towel Service
- Kid Friendly
- Pool Toys for Rent
- Outdoor Pool
- Cabanas for Rent
- Multiple Pools
- Tropical Landscape
- Lazy River
- Sand Beach
- 21+ Over
- Premier Location
- Chaise Lounges
- Handicap Accessible
- Wading Area
- Retail Shop
- Water Slide
- Cocktail Service
- Poolside Food Service
- Live Entertainment
Mandalay Bay Pool
Mandalay Bay Pool Deals and Promos
Mandalay Bay Pool Events
Mandalay Bay Pool Information
3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Fri. 9am-7pm
Mandalay Bay Pool Quick Facts
- The Mandalay Bay pool provides 100 cabanas and gazebos, 1,200 chaise lounges and 400 chairs.
- By the entrance of the pool, there is a retail shop that offers guests last minute pool accessories such as sunblock, lip-balm and flip-flops.
- There is no need to leave the pool area for lunch thanks to a few beach-side restaurants and bars.
- The pool at Mandalay Bay was voted by Trip Advisor as one of the best pools in the United States.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Mandalay Bay Pool Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Mandalay Bay Pool Hotel
Moorea Beach Club at the Mandalay Bay Pool
Moorea Beach Club Info
Why We Party: Located on the second floor of the pool area, far away from any children, the Moorea Beach Club offers European-stlye topless sun-bathing for guests 21 years and over.
- A Day-Club Experience: The party from the night before continues on into the day at the Moorea Beach Club with high-energy music, strong fruity cocktails and bikini-clad babes.
- Amenities: The Moorea Beach Club offers opium beds, private pavilions, day beds, poolside massage services and personalized attendants.
Moorea Beach Club Cover*
Weekdays for Guys: $40
Weekends for Guys: $50
*Prices are subject to change depending on holidays, events and availability.
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the pools, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.