The Venetian Pool
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The swimming pools and hot tubs are fantastic at The Venetian. Completely enjoyable! They were the best part of our trip. I would come back to this hotel just for the pool."
Features: Reminiscent of an Italian garden, the massive 5 acre pool area on the 4th floor of The Venetian Hotel and Casino features three pools, one jacuzzi, 23 cabanas, fountains and padded chaise lounges.
Why We Go: The Venetian pool is one of the most recognized in Las Vegas. It offers the perfect luxurious and comfortable atmosphere to bask in the desert sun.
- The Cabanas: With top-of-the-line amenties, cabanas at The Venetian provide the ultimate daytime experience with a 32-inch flat panel LCD TV, DVD player, cordless house phone, fully stocked refrigerator, air-conditioning, a misting system, couches and a fruit platter.
- Poolside Massages: Feeling a little tense? Schedule a relaxing poolside massage with the Canyon Ranch Spa, one of the best in the Las Vegas.
Inside Knowledge: The Venetian pool is often used to film commercials, so don't be surprised if you spot TV crew while taking a dip.
- Poolside Dining
- Towel Service
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Cabanas for Rent
- Multiple Pools
- Tropical Landscape
- 21+ Over
- Premier Location
- Chaise Lounges
- Retail Shop
- Poolside Food Service
- Cocktail Service
- Outdoor Showers
The Venetian Pool
The Venetian Pool Deals and Promos
The Venetian Pool Events
The Venetian Pool Information
3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Sun. 9am- 7pm
The Venetian Pool Quick Facts
- Only guests of The Venetian Hotel and Casino are permitted in the pool area.
- The pool at The Venetian is heated year round.
- There is a retail store near the pool that sells pool accessories like sunglasses, lotion, swimming suits and rafts.
- The Wolfgang Puck restaurant Riva offers poolside dining.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
The Venetian Pool Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
The Venetian Pool Hotel
Tao Beach at the The Venetian Pool
Tao Beach Info
Why We Party: Tao Beach is daytime debauchery at its finest, and one of the most exclusive pool parties in Las Vegas. This 18,000 square foot pool is a high-energy, wild, alcohol-fueled rager. Still out from the night before? Rally at Tao Beach. Trust us, you won't be the only one napping in a cabana.
- Celebrities: Tao Beach is one of the best hot spots to catch a glimpse of a celebrity perfecting their tan. Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez, Holly Madison and Madonna have all sunbathed out by this pool.
- DJs: On the weekends, world-renowned DJs get the party started at Tao Beach by spinning some of the best mash-up beats in town.
Tao Beach Cover*
Local Guys: $20
Local Girls: $10
*Prices are subject to change depending on holidays, events and availability.
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the pools, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.