Rainforest Cafe Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Rainforest Cafe Events
Rainforest Cafe Summary
Rainforest Cafe Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- You enter the restaurant through a 10,000 gallon saltwater aquarium archway.
- One of the most popular tables is tucked under a massive red mushroom.
- The animatronic animals throughout the restaurant come to 'life' during the thunderstorm.
3799 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday, 8:00am - 11pm & Friday - Saturday, 8:00am - Midnight
Gratuity is included in the bill.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 3 reviews
3.6 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Rainforest Cafe Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The atmosphere is fun for all ages. The foods is fantastic, Rasta Pasta is a must. Best Pasta dish EVER had at a restaurant and I am an Italian cook that makes my own pasta from scratch!"
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: The Rainforest Cafe is part restaurant and part jungle adventure. Besides boasting a popular menu of jungle-themed entrees and desserts, families love the lush environment sprinkled with sporadic thunderstorms.
Why We Dine: In addition to being one of the most popular kid-friendly spots on the Strip, parents will love the sophisticated menu options and cocktails.
- Sparkling Volcano: A massive mountain of brownies, caramel, chocolate syrup, and ice cream--and topped with a sparkler. It's enough to put your entire family in a food coma.
- Thunderstorms: About every half-hour, a 'tropical thunderstorm' sweeps the restaurant to the delight of kids and adults alike.
Inside Knowledge: There's a Rainforest Cafe gift shop attached to the restaurant offering a huge selection of rainforest-themed toys, t-shirts, and stuffed animals.
- Jungle Safari Soup: A flavorful take on classic vegetable soup, their version is bursting with zucchini, tomatoes, sausage, garbanzo beans, kidney beans and spinach lightly stewed in a zesty broth.
- Maya's Combo: If choosing just one entree item is proving too difficult this combination of spare ribs, Caribbean coconut shrimp and Tuscan chicken is for you. It comes served with a heaping portion of their Jungle Fries.
- Kids Menu
- Premier Location
- Reservations Recommended
- Gift Certificates
- Water Fountain
- Healthy Options