Rare 120 Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Rare 120 Events
Rare 120 Summary
Rare 120 Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Rare 120 opened up in 2009, becoming the flagship steakhouse for the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino's 750 million dollar expansion.
- It replaced AJ's Steakhouse in the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, which closed a year earlier.
- Rare 120 is known as a celebrity hotspot, hosting parties for stars such as George Clooney and Justin Timberlake.
4455 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89169
Hours of Operation:
Tues.- Thurs. & Sun. 6pm- 11pm, Fri.- Sat. 6pm- 12am
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Rare 120 Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Do you agree? Write your own review!
My mouth is watering just thinking about the meal I had at Rare 120 last night. Everything was excellent. The decor is interesting. It reminds me of the Gwen Stefani "Rock Steady" album era. I will definitely go back."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Owned by The Dolce Group, which is known for Hollywood hotspots Les Deux and The Geisha House, Rare 120 is the group's first restaurant venture in Las Vegas.
Why We Dine: Putting a spin on the traditional steakhouse, Rare 120 provides a fun, funky vibe with great atmosphere, great music and a really unique menu.
- The Food: Named after the optimal temperature in which a rare steak is cooked, Rare 120 offers up some of the best modern steakhouse cuisine in the city including Alaskan King Crab legs served with champagne butter sauce and braised short ribs marinated in Newcastle brown ale.
- The Vibe: The 6,000 square foot restaurant provides a sleek atmosphere with crimson-lit chandeliers, graffiti chairs, an ever-changing screen of images and designs covering the walls and a spacious open lounge that overlooks the restaurant.
Inside Knowledge: Rare 120 puts an emphasis on only using organic and farm-raised meats.
- Surf and Turf Lollipops: This entree of Alaskan crab, cubes of filet and jumbo asparagus with a red-wine demi-glace is very popular amoung Rare 120 regulars.
- Mashed Potato Trio: A great complement to any entree on the menu is the highly suggested Mashed Potato Trio side dish that comes with lobster, truffle and rosemary parmesan mashed potatoes.
- Personal Wines Allowed
- Private Room
- Small Atmosphere
- Business Dining
- Take-Out Available
- Live Entertainment
- Reservations Recommended
- Romantic Dining
- Full Bar
- Chef’s Specials
- Organic Ingredients
- Gift Certificates
- Wheelchair Access
- Happy Hour
- Organic Food