Red Square Las Vegas
Red Square Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Red Square Las Vegas Events
Red Square Las Vegas Summary
Red Square Las Vegas Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Red Square Las Vegas was voted best bar in America by Playboy magazine.
- The Food Network and the Travel Channel have done features on Red Square Las Vegas.
- The Las Vegas Red Square was a 2003 and 2004 Epicurean Award winner for best cocktails.
- Red Square Vegas only serves dinner.
3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Hours of Operation:
Sun.- Thurs. 5pm- 10:30pm, Fri.- Sat. 5pm- 11pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Red Square Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Red Square Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Holly frozen bar batman!!! I stop in here every time I am in town. I have even on occasion closed the place. One of my Las Vegas must do items."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Las Vegas tends to embrace every possible theme somewhere in the city and Red Square Las Vegas is no different. Located at Mandalay Bay, this Russian-themed restaurant and bar duo seemingly embraces the theme of communism while utilizing the capitalistic tendencies that come with the Vegas territory.
Why We Dine: While mostly know for offering a bountiful bevy of vodkas and caviars, Red Square Las Vegas also provides a unique dark setting with red velvet booths, red table cloths and large black and white murals.
- Vodka Vault: Not only does Red Square literally have a bar made out of ice, but this Russian restaurant also features an exclusive vodka vault where over 200 of the World's finest vodkas from places like Sweden, Poland and Russia are stored at a temperature of -10 degrees. The purchase of any bottle of vodka gives you access into this swanky vodka vault.
- Caviar: Caviar snobs around the world will appreciate the selection that Red Square Las Vegas offers. Take the pure gold Caspian osetra. For a mere $250, you'll receive these top-of-the-line medium golden beads with a nutty rich flavor and a creamy finish.
Inside Knowledge: There's no need to break the bank for a bit of caviar. Just get to Red Square from 4pm- 6pm during the week, order four Russian standard premium cocktails, and you'll receive an ounce of caviar for free!
- Siberian Nachos: Begin your Russian rendezvous with the unique Siberian Nacho appetizer. This is a Red Square favorite and for good reason. It's unlike any other nachos with wonton chips, smoked salmon, wasabi cream, chives and wasabi tobiko.
- Wild Salmon Kulebyaka: For your entree, we suggest trying a classic Russian fish dish. The wild salmon kulebyaka has a dill seared filet of salmon with a puff pastry, mushroom risotto, asparagus tips and American sturgeon caviar dill-saffron beurre blanc.
- Private Room
- Small Atmosphere
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Reservations Recommended
- Full Bar
- Candle Light