rhumbar Las Vegas
rhumbar Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
rhumbar Las Vegas Events
rhumbar Las Vegas Summary
rhumbar Las Vegas Information
rhumbar Las Vegas Info
3400 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun.- Wed. 11am- 12am, Thurs.- Sat. 11am- 2am.
rhumbar Las Vegas Quick Facts
- Enjoy hookah on the patio at rhumbar Las Vegas. Available Sunday - Wednesday at 7pm and Thursday - Saturday at 3pm.
- rhumbar at the Mirage Las Vegas offers 40 different rums for guests! Live a little and try something new!
- Like cigars? Choose a couple from rhumbar at the Mirage Las Vegas' collection inside their fully stocked humidor.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
rhumbar Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
rhumbar Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Cost of cover charge
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-$25
$$$ - $26-$40
$$$$- $41 and above
Features: rhumbar Las Vegas is the hip, stylish lounge near the entrance of the Mirage Resort and Casino. The best way to describe it is a blend of South Beach, Vegas, and Caribbean cultures all mixed into one. The white lacquer table tops and hints of lime green are carried throughout the entire venue. Palm trees further accentuate the tropical theme. When stepping out on the patio, you have a perfect view of the Mirage's volcanoes and waterfalls.
Why We Go: Tropical vacation in a desert? Why not? We love going to rhumbar Las Vegas for a number of reasons.
- rhumbar Drink Station: Just right outside the rhumbar at the Mirage Las Vegas is a popular drink station. Grab a yardstick for an affordable price. The strong and cheap drink is the perfect way to begin your journey through the Vegas Strip.
- Happy Hour: Happy Hour at rhumbar in Vegas takes place everyday from 2pm - 6pm. Enjoy some of their specialty cocktails for $5 and cigars for $8.
- Drinks: Are the drinks at Las Vegas rhumbar expensive? A little bit, but they're delicious! With their collection of various rums and interesting concoctions, you're bound to find a few drinks to your liking.
Inside Knowledge: Unfortunately, rhumbar Las Vegas had the genius idea of NOT incorporating a restroom into their design plan. You'll have to trek over to the casino if you feel like you've had too many drinks.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Sit on the Patio: Grab a seat on the outside patio at rhumbar Las Vegas. The excellent view of the hotel's volcanoes and waterfalls, the sun, and the exciting atmosphere will only increase the fun you're having.
- Do Go Early: Be sure to be an early bird when planning a trip rhumbar at the Mirage Las Vegas. Especially if you're trying to get a seat on the patio. Be early, this place fills up fast!
- Don't Skip Out on the Rum: rhumbar at the Mirage Las Vegas boasts a large selection of rums and rum-based cocktails. Don't miss out on their famous "Latin Manhattan," "1944 Mai Tai," "Old Cuban," and their classic minty mojito is delicious too!
- Don't Be Afraid to Dance: rhumbar in Vegas isn't a nightclub, but don't be afraid to get the dance party started! Down the rest of your drink and get moving to the music!
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Live Entertainment
- Outdoor Seating
- Parking Structure
- Premier Location
- Smoking Area
- Valet Parking
- Wine Bar
- Wheelchair Access