Rhumbar Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Rhumbar Vegas Events
Rhumbar Vegas Summary
Rhumbar Vegas Information
Rhumbar Vegas Info
3400 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun.- Wed. 11am- 12am, Thurs.- Sat. 11am- 2am.
Rhumbar Vegas Quick Facts
- Rhumbar Vegas is not a sports bar! Don't expect to catch the game on one of their TVs. Make your way to the hotel casino if you're interested in checking the game scores.
- Mirage Rhumbar opened on the Strip in March of 2009.
- Unfortunately, Rhumbar has no bathroom! You'll have to make your way out of the venue to use the hotel's restrooms.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Rhumbar Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Do you agree? Write your own review!
This is the best place I've been to so far to just relax and hang out at on the strip."
Cost of cover charge
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-$25
$$$ - $26-$40
$$$$- $41 and above
Features: Rhumbar Vegas is the perfect destination for guests seeking a relaxing yet chic getaway from the busy Vegas Strip. The white-on-white modern decor is surrounded by palm trees and decked out with comfortable furniture great for lounging. You'll feel like you're hanging out in the Caribbean or in Miami's South Beach instead of Sin City. The upbeat Latin music and laid back atmosphere at Rhumbar Las Vegas is a great place to spend an afternoon in Vegas.
Why We Go: We go to Rhumbar Vegas to meet beautiful people! Okay, there are definitely beautiful people, but we go to Rhumbar at the Mirage Vegas for a few other reasons.
- Great Pre-Party Spot: You can party until 2am during the weekends at Mirage Rhumbar. Unfortunately, they close earlier than other Vegas nightlife venues. However, Rhumbar at the Mirage Vegas is still a great way to start your night or day! Be sure to swing by the venue on your way to the clubs.
- Drinks: Not all Vegas bars deliver when they claim to make "unique" tasting drinks. You won't have to worry about that at Rhumbar Las Vegas. They are known for serving some of the best drinks made with the freshest ingredients in town. You won't be disappointed with your drink choice at Mirage Rhumbar.
- Seating: We go for the the seating? Well, unlike most Vegas lounges and nightclubs, Mirage Rhumbar offers plenty of seating for guests! What's so good about that, you ask? You don't have to pay for bottle service! Normal people who don't have hundreds of dollars to spend on bottle service can have a seat, too!
Inside Knowledge: People watching is one of the best things to do on the patio at Rhumbar Vegas. Be sure to snag a seat outdoors if you love watching passing people.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Find the Wristband Guy: Look for the guy handing out wristbands for Rhumbar Vegas. Guests can enjoy free drinks and other perks with these wristbands. Flag him down if you see him!
- Do Let Loose: Vegas is all about having fun and Rhumbar Las Vegas is the best place to have fun! Don't be afraid to dance or start a conversation with the loose cannon next to you!
- Don't Skip the Drinks: Their drinks are delicious, remember? You'll regret missing out on the drinks at Rhumbar Las Vegas if you decide to pass!
- Don't Expect a Big Selection of Cigars: Rhumbar Las Vegas is a cigar bar, they just don't have a very big selection. Don't expect very many choices.
- Small Atmosphere
- Smoking Area
- Wheelchair Access
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Wine Bar
- Premier Location
- Valet Parking
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Live Entertainment
- Outdoor Seating
- Parking Structure