Rice and Company Vegas
Rice and Company Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Rice and Company Vegas Events
Rice and Company Vegas Summary
Rice and Company Vegas Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Rice and Company Vegas is one of the newer restaurants on the Strip, open since 2011.
- Get your Japanese and sushi fix without having to dress up to fancy at Rice and Company Vegas casual dining.
- Rice and Company at Luxor Las Vegas also has a full menu of specialty cocktails.
3900 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
5.0 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Rice and Company Vegas Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Rice and Company Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Good portions, flavorful food, prices ok, if you're not a huge eater you'll have some for the next morning."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Rice and Company Vegas tells its customers, "Eat rice, drink tea, slurp noodles, stay healthy." That sounds about right at this Asian restaurant in Las Vegas.
Why We Dine: Rice and Company Vegas is a Japanese restaurant with several reasons to dine.
- Supporting the Newcomer: With all the dining that has been around Sin City for years, we like to give the newbies a chance every now and then, too! Rice and Company at Luxor Las Vegas opened in the spring of 2011.
- Several Dining Options: Rice and Company Vegas casual dining has a restaurant, sushi bar and lounge, so there are several places to enjoy fishy treats and signature cocktails.
- Speaking of Cocktails: Like many other Vegas dining spots, Rice and Company Japanese restaurant has a full menu of specialty cocktails that we really enjoy. Yeah, they're a little pricey, but would this place belong on the Vegas Strip if they weren't?
Inside Knowledge: In addition to all of the fish, chicken and other meats on the menu, there are plenty of vegetarian rolls and dishes at Rice and Company at Luxor Las Vegas.
- Crab Mango Cucumber Salad: Don't expect any 'salad' in this salad, because this Rice and Company at Luxor Las Vegas creation is mostly crab, with mango, cucumber and caviar to fill the bowl.
- Cucumber Smash: Okay, apparently the Rice and Company Vegas casual dining restaurant really likes cucumber. But this refreshing cocktail has sake, lemon and lime juice, agave nectar and cucumbers. It's a smash.
- Saving at Luxor: Luxor Las Vegas is by no means an expensive Vegas hotel, but they do offer promo codes to save on rooms! Early Vegas has all of the best Las Vegas hotel deals just for you.
- Kids Menu
- Business Dining
- Take-Out Available
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Healthy Options