RM Seafood Las Vegas
RM Seafood Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
RM Seafood Las Vegas Events
RM Seafood Las Vegas Summary
RM Seafood Las Vegas Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Cash, American Express, Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- Extensive tea list available.
- Named Best Seafood Restaurant in Las Vegas by Life Magazine 2007.
- Reservations are recommended.
3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Hours of Operation:
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
RM Seafood Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
RM Seafood Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
We went for lunch twice this week and had two bottles of wine the first trip, and another bottle the other day. Their wine selection is fantastic, their service is impeccable, and their food is really good."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Chef Rick Moonen's RM Seafood at Mandalay Bay Las Vegas serves flavorful globally-inspired sushi and seafood in a state-of-the-art fine dining setting. Enjoy fresh sushi from the sushi bar, the full lunch menu, prix fixe and full dinner menus in one of two fine-dining rooms.
Why We Dine: RM Seafood Las Vegas brings an eco-friendly style to the fine dining scene at Mandalay Bay, combining sustainable foods with an elegant dining environment.
- Healthful Outlook: All RM Seafood Vegas produce, fish and wine are sustainably grown, caught and prepared to ensure the freshest ingredients for customers, as well as safe keeping of our oceans and soils.
- Ambiance: This two-story seafood and sushi restaurant offers elegant varieties for dining. The first floor main dining room is spacious and the sushi bar offers a great view of preparation, while the second story offers intimate raised seating, excellent for private parties.
Inside Knowledge: Chef Rick Moonen is also the author of "Fish Without a Doubt," and inspiring fish recipe cook book that takes the fear out of serving seafood.
- Sushi Bar: Enjoy contemporary sushi rolls as they're prepared right in front of your eyes, with tips from the chef from your front row seat.
- Downstairs Prix Fixe Menu: The three-course pre-set dinner menu is $55 per person. First course options include sushi, chowder or salad and second course entrees are free range chicken, cioppino and rainbow trout. Choose from three desserts and enjoy between 5pm-11pm.
- Small Atmosphere
- Business Dining
- Premier Location
- Homemade Desserts
- Private Parties
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Fresh Food
- Reservations Recommended
- Romantic Dining
- Full Bar
- Chef’s Specials
- Organic Ingredients
- Wheelchair Access
- Organic Food
- Healthy Options