Rock and Rita's
Rock and Rita's Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Rock and Rita's Events
Rock and Rita's Summary
Rock and Rita's Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Eating at Rock & Rita's affordable with sandwiches and salads starting at $6 and entrees starting at $12.
- A "Lil' Rockers" menus is available for children.
- Food is served 7am - 10pm and includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
2800 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Daily 7am - 2 am
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Rock and Rita's Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
Rock and Rita's
Do you agree? Write your own review!
My food was great but the flairtenders were the stars of this place. I can't believe the tricks they were pulling off! The best part was my dinner came out to about $15 with tax and tip! I will be coming back."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Brand new to the Circus Circus, Rock and Rita's is a non-stop party serving up tasty American dishes and world class flair bartending.
Why We Go: If you crave dinner with a show, Rock and Rita's promises to give you the steak AND the sizzle.
- Flairtending: All the "flairtenders" underwent a Flair Bartenders Draft competition and were hand-picked for their bottle flipping skills.
- Party Time: The theme of the bar is monster trucks, and with live-band karaoke and beer-pong tables feel free to unleash the inner Frat Boy within.
Inside Knowledge: Co-founders Mark Green and David Z. Tuttleman are also behind Las Vegas flair bartending hot-spot Kahunaville in Treasure Island.
- $6.50 Lunch Specials: At this price you can afford another ride on the Canyon Blaster roller coaster, but maybe take that ride before lunch. Choose from seven items including a pulled BBQ pork sandwich or sloppy joes.
- Toilet Bowls: Cocktails served in a can (genius!) with bathroom-themed monikers. Order the number two and enjoy "The Crapper," a chocolate pina colada.
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Kids Menu
- Take-Out Available
- Live Entertainment
- Fresh Food
- Late Dining