Rod Stewart Las Vegas
Rod Stewart Las Vegas Events
Rod Stewart Las Vegas Information
Show Quick Facts
- Rod Stewart's Las Vegas show opens on August 24, 2011 at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace.
- The Colosseum is being redesigned for the Las Vegas Rod Stewart show so that fans will always be seated within 120 feet from the stage.
- The Las Vegas Rod Stewart show will feature a 13-piece band backing him up during his most famous songs.
3570 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Rod Stewart Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Not what you were looking for?
Search by artist, venue, or event!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Rod Stewart Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
Rod Stewart is one of my favorite rock stars of all time and I can't wait to see his brand new Las Vegas show!"
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $25-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Features: Grammy Award-winning rocker Rod Stewart will begin a two-year residency called Rod Stewart: The Hits at Caesar’s 4,296-seat Colosseum arena in Vegas on Aug. 24, 2011.
Why We Go: The Colosseum has been a revolving door for singing icons including Cher, Bette Midler and now Rod Stewart's Las Vegas show. The 66-year-old Brit will take turns performing at the venue -- which is being redesigned so that fans will always be seated within 120 feet of the stage -- with Celine Dion and Elton John.
- Hear All His Hits: A majority of the songs being performed during the 90-minute Rod Steward Las Vegas show will be songs everyone knows from the last four decades of his career including “Hot Legs”, “Maggie May” and “You Wear it Well”.
- Full Band: Adding excitement to the live show, the Las Vegas Rod Stewart concerts will also feature a talented 13-piece band that will back Stewart.
Inside Knowledge: This is going to be a busy year for Rod Stewart as his wife Penny Lancaster just gave birth to his eighth child, and his daughter Kimberly Stewart is about to make him a grandfather with the birth of her first child this year.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Buy Tickets Early: The highly anticipated Las Vegas Rod Stewart show is sure to sell out fast, so be sure to book your tickets well in advance!
- Don't Expect Any Extra Frills: Referring to the cheesy additions that most Vegas shows feature, Rod Stewart has actually told fans not to expect any “magicians or midgets” but just a good old fashioned rock concert.