Seafood Shack Vegas
Seafood Shack Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Seafood Shack Vegas Events
Seafood Shack Vegas Summary
Seafood Shack Vegas Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- For a full meal, expect to pay around $35 per person.
- The Seafood Shack Vegas is in Treasure Island.
3300 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon- Sun 5pm-10pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Seafood Shack Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Seafood Shack Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
"I received fantastic service and really enjoyed the food."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: The Seafood Shack Vegas at Treasure Island is a casual and relatively cheap restaurant in Las Vegas for a fish dinner and a drink. Fresh catches are served up daily along with other seafood classics that you'd expect. Chase your dinner at the Seafood Shack Las Vegas with some key lime pie!
Why We Dine: You can't go wrong with seafood and a Las Vegas show for a nice evening out. The Seafood Shack in Vegas has an affordable menu that doesn't sacrifice quality. Here is why we dine:
- Affordable Menu: The Seafood Shack Las Vegas menu has plenty of mouth watering dishes but they're also affordable! Many of the offerings are under $15. Expect to pay about $35 per person after drinks and appetizers.
- Great for Groups: Groups are more than welcome at Seafood Shack Las Vegas! There are dishes on the menu that are great for sharing. The more people you bring, the cheaper the bill!
- Strip Location: The Seafood Shack Treasure Island is conveniently located right on the Las Vegas Strip. Get this affordable seafood near the Palazzo and Venetian!
Inside Knowledge: The Seafood Shack Las Vegas website recommends that visitors make reservations! Book Las Vegas hotel deals here on Early Vegas to save money before you reserve your table.
- Take Your Date: Take your date to the Seafood Shack in Vegas for an affordable evening out in Las Vegas. The seafood menu offers dishes that are fit for two, like the clam bake, or you can each get your own dish and share! It's not the most romantic seafood restaurant in Las Vegas, but it's still an Early Vegas pick for a solid date night.
- The Appetizers: The seafood appetizers at the Seafood Shack in Vegas make waiting for the main course a little easier. We recommend the oysters for starters!
- Have a Drink: Sit at the bar and have a drink on us! Okay, not on us... but at least think about us and all the awesome savings we've shared. The bar at the Seafood Shack Treasure Island overlooks the casino! Have a drink from the restaurant's extensive wine and cocktail menu.
- Wine Bar
- Take-Out Available
- Premier Location
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar