Simon Restaurant and Lounge
Simon Restaurant and Lounge Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Simon Restaurant and Lounge Events
Simon Restaurant and Lounge Summary
Simon Restaurant and Lounge Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Chef Kerry Simon is often on hand to personally make sure you're enjoying your meal.
- Simon Restaurant and Lounge was designed by award-winning archetect David Rockwell, the same name behind Nobu in New York.
- Las Vegas locals are offered discounted drink prices all day, every day.
4321 Flamingo Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89136
Hours of Operation:
Daily 7am - 11pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
4.5 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Simon Restaurant and Lounge Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Simon Restaurant and Lounge
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The atmosphere was awesome and combined with the awesome food made for a memorable experience."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Simon Restaurant and Lounge's chic and modern space is complimented by floor-to-ceiling windows with unobstructed views of the the trendy Palms Place pool. In addition to the great views of beautiful sun worshipers, Simon's menu is also worth a double-take with fresh ideas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Why We Dine: We love the emphasis on fresh, organic ingredients. In fact, behind the sushi bar diners get a first-hand glimpse of Chef Simon's sustainable ingredients philosophy with a glass-encased herb garden from which the kitchen staff clips fresh herbs.
- Happy Hour: Take advantage of 25% off the sushi menu during their popular happy hour Monday-Friday, 4pm-7pm.
- Sunday Brunch: With a gorgeous spread of culinary delights and all-you-can-drink Bloody Mary Bar, this is one of our favorite brunch spots in Las Vegas. Brunch is served Sundays from 10am - 4pm.
Inside Knowledge: Chef Kerry Simon has appeared on Iron Chef America, defeating Cat Cora in Battle Hamburger.
- Banana Leaf Halibut: This fresh and savory halibut steak is expertly seasoned and served with slow-cooked tomatoes, salsas, and corn tortillas.
- Junk Food Platter: After a sophisticated meal, try their decidedly low-brow dessert buffet delivered to your table. Nosh on Hostess Snoballs and Cupcakes, rice crispy treats, cotton candy and more.
- Fresh Food
- Reservations Recommended
- Full Bar
- Famous Chef
- Organic Ingredients
- Happy Hour
- Organic Food
- Healthy Options
- Late Dining
- Valet Parking