Sirio Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Sirio opened in December of 2009.
- There is an in-house wine specialist at Sirio.
- Gayot named Sirio Maccioni "Best Restaurateur in the United States".
- Maccioni collaborated with restaurant critic Peter Elliot to publish the book Sirio: The Story of My Life and Le Cirque.
3730 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Sun. 5pm- 10:30pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Do you agree? Write your own review!
A delightfully-refined restaurant. Their wine specialist is, to date, one of the most informed wine specialists I've ever had. For an upscale restaurant in Vegas, this one is a solid bet."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: From the creators of Le Cirque and Circo, the Maccioni family brings Sirio to the Aria Resort and Casino, an upscale restaurant with rustic, home-style Italian recipes.
Why We Dine: Sirio is a collection of colors, materials, feelings and food that gives guests that old-time Italian dining experience. With the amazing Chef Vincenzo Scarmiglia, a beautiful environment and traditional Tuscan cuisine, Sirio is one of the best fine dining restaurants in Las Vegas.
- Sirio Maccioni: Named "Best Restaurateur in the United States" by Gayot, Maccioni owns and operates Sirio. The Italian born entrepreneur and author is world-renowned and has made a variety of television show appearances including Top Chef and Behind Closed Doors.
- The Atmosphere: The main dining room in Sirio is absolutely gorgeous featuring a vaulted ceiling, rich wood set off by orange and rust accents, Fellini-esque decor, giants murals, cabinets of pricey wine and an open prep kitchen.
Inside Knowledge: The menu at Sirio is collaboration of Maccioni family recipes from Italy.
- The Salmon: This delicious king salmon steak is pan roasted and served with bell pepper coulis and sautéed spinach.
- The Beef Tenderloin: The Chef's specialty 8 oz. beef tenderloin is grilled with melted stracchino cheese, barolo roasted garlic sauce and asparagus gratin.
- Business Dining
- Premier Location
- Homemade Desserts
- Fresh Food
- Reservations Recommended
- Wine Specialist
- Romantic Dining
- Full Bar
- Chef’s Specials
- Wheelchair Access