Crazy Luxury Las Vegas Hotel Features and Amenities
When it comes to over-the-top features, nobody does it quite like the best luxury hotels in Vegas. If you want to take it to the next level on your upcoming vacation in Vegas, luxury Las Vegas hotels are truly the only way to go.
Some of the craziest amenities and features we've found at luxury hotels in Vegas include:
- The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino offers underwear for all, um, roles. Really. You can order an entire menu of undergarments, including French maid outfits, rabit fur handcuffs and blindfolds, among others. So uh, what's that number?...
- One of our favorite luxury Las Vegas hotels, The Cosmopolitan, is famous for their wraparound terrace suites (among dozens of other great features) that include as awesome a view of the Sin City skyline that you'll ever experience.
- You've seen the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas, right? Right?
Non-Casino Luxury Hotels in Vegas
While a 5-star Las Vegas hotel might be the perfect place to find a high roller, as it turns out some of the classiest hotels in Vegas are completely void of a casino floor. Go figure.
That being said, these luxury hotels in Vegas bring a whole lot to the table, albeit not a Blackjack table...
- The Vdara Hotel & Spa is located at CityCenter, and stands as a rare breed on the Las Vegas Strip: a non-gaming, non-smoking Las Vegas hotel! Ya' know, we kind of like the sound (and smell) of that. While we're talking freely, the fitness center, smoothie bar and scenic pool scene at this luxury hotel in Vegas are nothing to scoff at, either.
- It's the Four Seasons ; you know it's a classy joint. Located a short stroll from the shenanigans on The Strip, the Four Seasons is highlighted by its impressive dining options (notably Charlie Palmer Steak), decadent rooms and fantastic on-site spa. Again, there's no smoke, no slots, but plenty of fun at the Four Seasons Vegas.
Luxury Las Vegas Hotels on the Strip
Las Vegas may be sprawling, but most of the luxury can be found on one street: Las Vegas Boulevard South, aka The Strip. Luxury Las Vegas hotels on the Strip "bring it" in a way few resorts worldwide can touch, and the following hotels are regarded as some of the best ANYWHERE ... Really!
- Bellagio Las Vegas: With its old Vegas charm and immaculate design, the Bellagio seems like it's been around forever, but it actually opened in the late-90's and made its big-screen debut as one of the "stars" of Ocean's Eleven. The Bellagio is home to a beautiful botanical garden, a fine art collection that a metropolitan museum would be jealous of, and an iconic fountain show at the entrance that conveniently goes off every 15 minutes or so. Even if you're not staying here, the Bellagio is ALWAYS worth a walk through.
- Aria: The Aria is one of the newest luxury hotels on The Strip, though it's hard to believe it opened back in 2009 as it fits in so well with the Las Vegas Strip landscape and culture. The rooms still have that fresh feeling, as does their sprawling Las Vegas casino floor.