Suede Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Suede was rated 14 out of 20 by well-known restaurant review publication, Gayot.
- "California Cuisine" is Suede's specialty.
- Reservations are optional, but rarely needed as the restaurant usually has available seating. The exception is in the morning, when most hotel guests grab breakfast.
160 E. Flamingo Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89169
702-836-5900 ex. 6201
Hours of Operation:
Daily, 6am- 11pm
In-room dining is available
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The buffet here really stands out; I couldn't believe how fresh and good it was. Go for the buffet. It won't disappoint!!!"
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Suede's decor is comfortable and relaxing, while also elegant -- with sleek, light brown leather and wood tones. Along with providing a charming place to dine, the Westin Casuarina Resort's in-house restaurant delivers on taste.
Why We Dine: We could dine at the Westin for nearly every meal, but you should get out a bit. Swing by Suede for breakfast and pop back in for dinner, the contrast is refreshing and the food, delicious.
- Breakfast Buffet: The simple selection shouldn't turn you off, every item is top-notch and the price is right. Be sure to get in early, the tables fill up quick for this popular morning meal.
- Dinner Service: While the prices rise a bit in the evening (though the dishes are well worth it), the service is why we return again and again. Suede is home to some of the friendliest waiters in Las Vegas.
Inside Knowledge: The Westin offers all kinds of discounts and specials in the restaurant that you won't find advertised. Be sure to ask at the desk or when making reservations if you can get deals at Suede. A great meal only gets better when it costs less.
- Gayot's Pick: We have to go with the famous restaurant reviewer when it comes to breakfast, cinnamon-raisin French toast with spiced apples and whipped cream, and a side of eggs Benedict with crab. Heaven.
- Lunch and Dinner: The tapas are great for lunch or dinner (especially the bacon wrapped dates), but we think you should try the Pesto Chicken Panini if you're in for lunch.
- Private Room
- Kids Menu
- Business Dining
- Take-Out Available
- Sunday Brunch
- Fresh Food
- Romantic Dining
- Full Bar
- Wheelchair Access
- Healthy Options
- Late Dining