T-Bones Chophouse and Lounge
T-Bones Chophouse and Lounge Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
T-Bones Chophouse and Lounge Events
T-Bones Chophouse and Lounge Summary
T-Bones Chophouse and Lounge Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- T-Bones Chophouse won the Las Vegas Review-Journal's Readers Pick for "Best Steakhouse" in 2010.
- The restaurant's popular bar stays open after the dining room closes, and has a great view of the pool.
- The menu is updated periodically to reflect seasonal courses.
11011 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Hours of Operation:
Sun. - Thurs. 5pm - 10pm, Fri. - Sat. 5pm - 11pm
The bar remains open one hour after the dining room closes.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
T-Bones Chophouse and Lounge Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
T-Bones Chophouse and Lounge
Do you agree? Write your own review!
This is one of the few steakhouses that can get the meat charred on the outside like Steak Florentine and keep it red and perfect on the inside. Absolutely fantastic bone-in rib eye. Nice wine list by the bottle and glass. T-Bones is a favorite for me!"
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Tuck in to perfectly prepared choice cuts of dry-aged steak, bone-in meats, and fresh seafood at the Red Rock Casino and Resort's premier dining experience.
Why We Dine: For a spectacular meal on your Las Vegas visit, T-Bones offers guests the highest quality meals and wines in a utterly gorgeous setting.
- 7 Sauces: The perfect accompaniment to your perfect steak, choose between seven flavorful steak sauces. Options include creamy horseradish, a red wine reduction, Bearnaise and bleu cheese.
- Bread Basket: Although often overlooked, a good bread basket can set the tone for the whole meal. T-Bones' basket doesn't disappoint and overflows with pretzel bread, olive bread, raisin bread and a cheese-crusted flatbread.
Inside Knowledge: T-Bones' wine loft boasts 7,500 bottles with rare and vintage varieties.
- Lobster Tail: If your wallet can take the hit, go big and order this succulent masterpiece. Served in different sizes from 12 oz. up to 32 oz. (!), the lobster tail is worth every penny.
- Filet Mignon: Of course we have to recommend one of their signature steaks! The bone-in filet mignon is bursting with flavor; pair it with your choice of steak sauce and enjoy an unforgettable meal.
- Outdoor seating
- Private Room
- Fresh Food
- Reservations Recommended
- Wine Specialist
- Romantic Dining
- Full Bar
- Chef’s Specials
- Famous Chef
- Wheelchair Access
- Late Dining
- Candle Light