Tableau Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Restaurant Quick Facts
- The restaurant only serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch but the bar is open every evening until 9 p.m.
- Executive chef David Spero formerly worked in the Terrace Point Cafe, also in the Wynn.
- Reservations are recommended, especially during the weekend brunch.
3131 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Breakfast, Monday - Friday: 8am - 10:30am, Lunch Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, Brunch Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 2:30pm
Bar Service Daily 5pm - 9pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Absolutely loved this restaurant. Beautiful open restaurant with windows and flowers everywhere. Having lunch here was very pleasant. I only wish I had discovered Tableau before our last day in Vegas. I would have eaten there everyday!"
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Steve Wynn has once again delivered a top-notch dining destination at his namesake resort. Tableau was previously only available to guests of the hotel, but is now open to the public for breakfast, brunch and lunch.
Why We Dine: With an unbeatable poolside location, an up-and-coming star chef, and reputation for impeccible service, Tableau is quickly becoming the only choice for breakfast and lunch with Las Vegas' most discerning diners.
- Executive Chef David Spero: He's traveled the globe delivering his famous modern-American cuisine to some of the world's top resorts, and now he brings his unique talents to the kitchens of Tableau.
- Elegant Setting: Adjacent to the Wynn's beautiful lobby, Tableau invites diners into a bright and airy atrium. If the sunshine beckons, the patio seating offers calm views of the pool and gardens.
Inside Knowledge: At Tableau, ladies don't have to kick their purses under the table during the meal. The wait staff graciously provides a small couch-like stool to set your purse. Tres chic!
- White Chocolate and Orange Bread French Toast: A modern twist on a classic, we highly recommend these two golden slices of French toast served with organic orange blossom honey butter and maple syrup, and garnished with seasonal fruits.
- Yellowfin Tuna Tartare: For a refreshing lunch entree, this tartare is a light and flavorful option prepared with avocado and mango, and then topped with a soy vinegrette.
- Outdoor seating
- Premier Location
- Homemade Desserts
- Sunday Brunch
- Fresh Food
- Reservations Recommended
- Romantic Dining
- Full Bar
- Famous Chef
- Organic Ingredients
- Garden Setting
- Healthy Options
- Valet Parking