The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas
The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas Events
The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas Summary
The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- The buffet at Wynn Las Vegas is open Monday through Friday from 8am to 11am for breakfast and 11am to 3pm for lunch.
- The buffet at Wynn Las Vegas serves dinner from 3:30pm to 10pm Sunday through Thursday and until 10:30pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
- The buffet at Wynn Las Vegas serves champagne brunch from 8am to 3pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
3131 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun.- Thurs. 8am- 10pm, Fri.- Sat. 8am- 10:30pm
Brunch available on weekends only
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
This is probably the best buffet I've ever had the experience of eating at in my entire life. The quality and freshness of the food is out of this world."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: The buffet at Wynn Las Vegas is one of the best buffets offered on the Las Vegas Strip! Receiving honorable accolades and endless patron praise, the Wynn Las Vegas buffet has a menu that is forever changing, bringing new dishes to the table!
Why We Dine: Other than receiving the "best buffet in Las Vegas 2009" award from the Las Vegas Review Journal, the Wynn Las Vegas buffet is highly praised for it's delicious bites and variety of options!
- Unlimited Options: With 16 different stations, it's hard to not fill up fast! Featuring a wide number cuisines including American, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, and more, your satisfaction is undeniably guaranteed.
- Champagne Brunch: Served on weekends only, the Wynn Las Vegas buffet features champagne brunch from the early morning hours to the early evening! Don't skip the bottomless mimosas, champagne, and bloody marys!
Inside Knowledge: The Wynn buffet Las Vegas is easily the most popular buffet on the Las Vegas Strip. Give yourself plenty of time just in case a line starts to stack up!
- King Crab: The Wynn Las Vegas buffet serves delicious king crab legs at their famous Vegas buffet! While most Vegas buffets serve only snow crab, the Wynn buffet Las Vegas serves the best of the best to their guests, even cutting the enormous legs in half so they're easier to eat!
- Dessert: Easily the most raved about station at the Wynn Las Vegas buffet is the dessert table! Don't miss your opportunity to try the delectable kiwi-banana puree, creme brulee, and hot, chocolatey brownie!
- Premier Location
- Homemade Desserts
- Sunday Brunch
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Parking Structure
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Wheelchair Access
- Late Dining