The Buffet Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
The Buffet Events
The Buffet Summary
The Buffet Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- The Buffet is located at the Monte Carlo in Las Vegas.
- The Buffet offers UNLIMITED mimosas during brunch hours (7am- 4pm) for just $6!
- Kids under 4 eat free at this popular Vegas Strip buffet.
3770 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Daily 7am- 10pm
No reservations needed.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
The Buffet Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
Do you agree? Write your own review!
"For what you get, The Buffet at Monte Carlo is well worth its price. The selection of food, as well as its quality, is competitive."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: The Buffet at Monte Carlo Resort & Casino is the recently re-named and upgraded buffet at the Monte Carlo, and features all new pricing, hours and menu options.
Why We Dine: $6 bottomless mimosas until 4pm? We can get on board with that. Oh, and there's food here, too. Like, a lot ...
- For the Kids: Kids dining at The Buffet at Monte Carlo will enjoy discount prices all day, everyday. (OK - Their parents are really the ones enjoying the savings, but, you know what we mean.) Kids ages 5-11 eat for anywhere from $4-$8 less than adults, and kids under four eat FREE.
- Sunday Brunch: A tradition unlike any other in Las Vegas - nursing that Sunday morning hangover at the never-ending buffet table. Thankfully, The Buffet offers more than just grease, though we do need some of that to soak up Saturday's shenanigans. How about a side of fruit, too?
Inside Knowledge: Planning on sticking around a while? Previously called The Big Belly Buffet, The Buffet in Las Vegas offers an All Day Pass good for brunch and dinner that starts at $34 on the weekdays and $42 on the weekends. Basically, you'll save $5 if you plan on coming back to this Vegas Strip buffet at the Monte Carlo.
- The Salad Bar: Let's face it - you're not going to eat incredibly healthy when you're in Vegas. Give your body a break just this once and throw some fresh greens on your plate, compliments of the The Buffet at Monte Carlo.
- Prime Rib: No Vegas buffet is complete without a top-of-the-line carving station serving up some decent prime rib. The Buffet at Monte Carlo offers exactly that, plus a whole bunch of other goodies, too.
- Kids Menu
- Premier Location
- Sunday Brunch
- Fresh Food
- Healthy Options