The Grand Wok
The Grand Wok Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
The Grand Wok Events
The Grand Wok Summary
The Grand Wok Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- The Grand Wok serves a fusion of Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Malaysian, Singaporean, Thai, and Vietnamese dishes.
- You can enjoy a plate of fresh sushi all day long at the Grand Wok Las Vegas.
- Like international beverages? The Grand Wok at the MGM Grand offers a great selection of imported beers.
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun.- Thurs. 11am- 10pm, Fri.- Sat. 11am- 1am.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
The Grand Wok Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Cost Per Meal
- 1 of 43
The Grand Wok
Do you agree? Write your own review!
"Huge selection and excellent sushi. I highly recommend the garlic shrimp sashimi! Well worth the price."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: The Grand Wok Las Vegas may not be the most authentic place to grab dinner. However, they do offer a great selection of Asian cuisines. The Grand Wok at the MGM Grand is the typical Asian restaurant with simple furniture, sleek lines, and hints of Asian decor. The dark granite, cascading waterfall, bamboo accents, and simple stone garden all create a relaxing venue.
Why We Dine:
- Affordable: The Grand Wok Las Vegas is definitely one of the more affordable sit-down restaurants on the Strip. The prices will always be more expensive than your favorite eateries at home, but the food is not exorbitantly expensive. Of course, you've already saved money on Early Vegas by using our promo codes and other Las Vegas hotel deals, right?
- Open Late: On weekends, Las Vegas Grand Wok is open until 1am. Other restaurants are also open late to accommodate hungry party goers on the weekends. However, if you're looking for a decent sit-down restaurant without a heavy price tag, then the Grand Wok Las Vegas is your go-to spot!
- Open Sushi Bar: If you're lucky enough to snag a seat by the sushi bar while dining at the Grand Wok at the MGM Grand, you'll have a front row seat of the chefs preparing fresh made rolls. You'll be in awe of their skills and quick hands.
Inside Knowledge: Be sure to call ahead of time for large parties at the Grand Wok. They can easily accommodate a group of six to eight people, but during peak hours, it will be difficult to accommodate larger groups without making arrangements prior to your arrival.
- Drinks: The Grand Wok at the MGM Grand offers a fantastic drink menu. When visiting most Asian restaurants, you'll only find a few beer selections. At the the Grand Wok Las Vegas, you'll find a few new beers you've never heard of. The lychee cocktail is another popular drink among customers.
- Sushi Rolls: Don't be quick to judge the taste of the Grand Wok at the MGM Grand's sushi rolls. They may not be the best you've ever tasted but they'll satisfy your sushi craving and won't break your budget.
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Take-Out Available
- Premier Location
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Chef’s Specials
- Parking Structure