The Steak House
The Steak House Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
The Steak House Events
The Steak House Summary
The Steak House Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Entrees include fresh baked breads, vegetables, soup or salad, and a choice of potatoes.
- Dinner prices average $25-$45.
- Their desserts are baked on-site and can include tiramisu and cheesecake.
2880 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation:
Sun. - Fri. 5 pm - 10 pm, Sat. 5 pm - 11 am
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
The Steak House Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
The Steak House
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The best steak house I have ever been to! Intimate setting, friendly staff, amazing food. Salad, Bread, Baked potato and Steak all included in the price...excellent value and I will go back for sure. My mouth is watering right now!"
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: The Steak House has been voted the best steak house in Las Vegas for two decades, and once you taste one of their 21-day aged mesquite-grilled masterpieces you're sure to agree.
Why We Dine: Often called a diamond in the rough buried in the Circus Circus, The Steak House delivers top-quality steaks and seafood at a surprisingly affordable price.
- Atmosphere: As you wander in from the lovably kitschy maze of the Circus Circus casino floor, you'll be transported into the rich, dark wood wonderland of The Steak House. The restaurant oozes the with the charm of a English-style lodge, complete with red leather booths and dim lighting.
- Dry-Aging: Their selection of corn-fed beef is aged 21 days in the glass enclosed aging room, which guests can catch a glimpse of when entering the restaurant.
Inside Knowledge: While walk-ups occasionally get lucky, it is recommended you make reservations before your dinner.
- Filet Mignon: Tender, juicy, and perfectly cooked--this might be the best steak you have ever tasted. Perfectly paired with your choice of flavorful sides and a hearty selection of fresh-baked breads.
- New York Strip: A must-try for New York Strip aficionados, a huge slab of meat that's been expertly aged and seasoned.
- Homemade Desserts
- Fresh Food
- Reservations Recommended
- Wine Specialist
- Romantic Dining
- Chef’s Specials