Thomas & Mack Center
Thomas & Mack Center Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Thomas & Mack Center Summary
Thomas & Mack Center Information
Thomas & Mack Center Info
Swenson & Thomas and Mack Drive
Las Vegas, Nevada 89154
For all ages
Thomas & Mack Center Quick Facts
- The Thomas & Mack Event Center seats more than 18,000 for basketball games and more than 19,000 for boxing matches.
- A new parking garage has opened for the Thomas and Mack Center Las Vegas, alleviating traffic in and out of the venue.
- Since 1983, the Thomas & Mack Center has been one of the most prominent Las Vegas event venues.
- The Cox Pavillion, connected to the Thomas & Mack Center, is a smaller venue which hosts women's basketball and volleyball.
- The NBA All-Star game was held at the Thomas & Mack Event Center in 2009.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Thomas & Mack Center Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Thomas & Mack Center Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
Thomas & Mack Center
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The energy is insane, the fireworks are awesome, and UNLV has a great basketball program!"
Tour Prices Starting at
$20.00 for adults
Features: Home of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas Runnin' Rebels, the Thomas & Mack Center seats 18,776 for basketball and 19,522 for boxing. Besides men's basketball, this Las Vegas arena hosts rodeo events and headlining Vegas concerts as well. Since 1983, it has been one of the most prominent Las Vegas event venues, attracting big names and excited fans.
Why We Go: First and foremost, UNLV basketball is the premier source of basketball entertainment in Las Vegas, and the Rebels play their home games at the Las Vegas Thomas & Mack Center. A diverse array of concerts, ice shows, rodeos, musicals and other events keep the Thomas & Mack Center Las Vegas busy throughout the year. The convenient location on the campus of UNLV is also a plus.
- Special Events: Keep your eyes peeled for special performances and concerts at the Thomas & Mack Center. There are events suitable for all ages, which is a nice change from many of the casino venues geared strictly toward adults.
- UNLV Basketball: Perenially the class of the Mountain West Conference, catch a glimpse of the Rebels in their home arena before they play in the NCAA Tournament in March.
Inside Knowledge: Thomas and Mack Center Las Vegas events are popular for locals just as much as they are for tourists, so try to think outside of the box when getting your tickets for these top events in Vegas.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Go to a UNLV Basketball game: The Rebels have a storied past, including a national championship in 1990, and recently upset No. 1 North Carolina in 2011. The student energy, combined with the Thomas and Mack Center Las Vegas pyrotechnics, fuel an atmosphere that is fun for fans of all ages. Whether you're rooting for UNLV, the opposing team, or you're just an avid basketball fan, there's something for everyone at the Thomas & Mack Center.
- Don't Plan Something for Right After: The traffic exiting the Thomas and Mack Center Las Vegas bound can be a nightmare. Either leave the game a bit early, or sit tight and enjoy the emptying stadium for 15-20 extra minutes so as to avoid wasting gas and minimize idling.