Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour Summary
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour Information
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour Info
Departs from most Las Vegas hotels
Early Morning, Late Morning, Early Afternoon, Late Afternoon
3 1/2 Hours
Same as departure
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour Quick Facts
- The flight to and from the Grand Canyon takes about 45 minutes each way.
- Passengers over 275 lbs will be required to buy tickets for two seats.
- Passengers are required to provide their weight at the time of booking.
- The maximum capacity of the helicopter is 6 passengers, plus the pilot.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
Wow... this was an amazing once in a life time experience. We flew over the Hoover Dam, landed in the Grand Canyon and even buzzed the strip. The views were spectacular. You should go."
Tour Prices Starting at
$296.99 for adults & $296.99 for children
Features: A Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour allows tourists to see one of the natural wonders of the world from a perspective that few others get to experience, as a helicopter flies visitors along the rim and to the bottom of the canyon.
Why We Go: A tour of the Grand Canyon by helicopter is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will leave you with no regrets, and a lot of stunning views and memories of the natural wonder.
- The Sights In Between: As if flying into the Grand Canyon wasn't enough excitement, you'll also fly over Lake Mead, and the engineering marvel that is the Hoover Dam on your way to the Canyon.
- A Toast on the Floor: Probably the coolest feature of the tour is that the helicopter descends to the Canyon's floor, where you get to enjoy a champagne picnic with the serene backdrop.
Inside Knowledge: During the flight guests are provided with the option of listening to an audio commentary which provides a minute-by-minute explanation of what they are flying over.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Book in Advance: The Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour typically sells out weeks ahead of departure dates, make sure you make your reservations well ahead of your trip.
- Don't Sweat the Details: Part of the attraction of the Grand Canyon Tour is that they take care of everything you need, from limousine rides to and from the airport to providing champagne and food.