Triple 7 Las Vegas
Triple 7 Las Vegas Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Triple 7 Las Vegas Events
Triple 7 Las Vegas Summary
Triple 7 Las Vegas Information
Triple 7 Las Vegas Info
200 N Main St
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Hours of Operation:
Daily 11am- 7am
Triple 7 Las Vegas Quick Facts
- One of the best happy hour spots in Downtown Vegas is the Triple 7 Main Street Station Brewery. They've got a graveyard special for those who are happiest from midnight to 7am as well! That makes us happy at least...
- The Triple 7 Las Vegas breweries' beers are superb, and there are six full-time craft beers brewed on site.
- In addition to the good beer, Triple 7 Brewery at the Main Street Station Vegas serves food the entire time they're open as well, if you find yourself feeling a little too tipsy after trying every beer twice. And you will.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Triple 7 Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Triple 7 Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Totally. Fricken'. Awesome. If you go here, go here for the BEER! I am not a drinker in the slightest sense (even though I do occasionally 'Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol') but Triple 7's award winning brews are top notch!"
Cost of cover charge
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-$25
$$$ - $26-$40
$$$$- $41 and above
Features: The six hand-crafted and award winning beers at Triple 7 Las Vegas are available 20 hours of the day. These and many others are sucked back by the men and women of Vegas who enjoy a better beer at a better price.
Why We Go: It's all about the beer at Triple 7, though the food - and the prices - are nothing to look past, either.
- Marker Pale Ale: Of the beers made at the Triple 7 Main Street Station Brewery, this is the one that receives the most recognition. Pale Ale's are probably the most agreeable beers for non-beer lovers, and this is a good light beer for those who need one.
- Cheap Beers: You would think that Las Vegas breweries would be more expensive, given all the high prices you see on the Strip, but most of the beers here range from $1-$5, depending on when you come. You're getting more hops for less, so a drive off the Strip proves worth it with every sip.
- Good Grub: They have a full menu, but Triple 7 Brewery at the Main Street Station Vegas is probably one of the better bars for bar snacks and meals as well. The garlic fries, the pizza and the high quality prime rib special are all appetizing by day, by night or at 4am.
Inside Knowledge: Triple 7 Main Street Station Brewery is the only place in Downtown Vegas where you can find a good beer in a quiet(er) setting. It's location away from the casinos ward off the noisy gamblers cheering on their victories or sobbing about their losses.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Go for a Late Night Brew: The Graveyard shifts at Triple 7 Main Street Station Brewery include $1 microbrews until 7am. Drink up and then sleep the day away!
- Do Happy Hour: Nothing wrong with getting beer from one of the Las Vegas breweries for a great price! Every weekday from 3pm-6pm, most drinks are only $2 and there are so many food specials for $4.99.
- Don't Come to Dance: Triple 7 Main Street Station Brewery is not going to play the Top 40 beats for you while you dance (embarrassingly) on the floor. Brewery floors are pretty dirty actually, but not dirty in the way that nightclub floors are.
- Don't Miss Out on Good Beers: If you're really into the beer scene, or just appreciate something better than the water they pose as Bud Lig