Vic and Anthony's
Vic and Anthony's Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Vic and Anthony's Events
Vic and Anthony's Summary
Vic and Anthony's Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Vic & Anthony's is recommended in the 2009 Michelin Guide for Las Vegas.
- Their second location is in Houston, Texas.
- Reservations are strongly recommended.
129 E. Fremont Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Hours of Operation:
Daily 5:00 pm - 11 pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Vic and Anthony's Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Vic and Anthony's
Do you agree? Write your own review!
What a wonderful dining experience-pleasant atmosphere, truly fantastic personal service, and the food was to die for. I would recommend it to EVERYONE! The only steakhouse I visit when I'm in Vegas."
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: For years this award-winning steakhouse has been a Downtown Las Vegas draw for fine food lovers. Found inside the centrally located Golden Nugget, Vic and Anthony's has discovered how to prepare the perfect steak in this intimate, sophisticated atmosphere.
Why We Dine: If you find yourself in Downtown Las Vegas and you're craving a high-quality meal served in an elegant, old Vegas-style spot, than a visit to Vic & Anthony's is on the menu.
- Executive Chef Carlos Rodriguez: He's been with the Las Vegas location (the original location is in Houston, Texas) since its inception Dec. 31, 2009. He takes his work very seriously, and often personally asks diners how they are enjoying their meal.
- Award-Winning: The list of accolades for Vic & Anthony's is worth noting before deciding on where you want to spend that 'special meal' on your Vegas adventure. Awards include Gayot's Top 10 Steakhouses in the US, Award of Excellence from the Wine Spectator, and CitySearch's Best Steakhouse in Las Vegas.
Inside Knowledge: The steakhouse is named after owner Tilman Fertitta's father Vic and Uncle Anthony.
- Live Maine Lobster: You can even pick out your own lobster from the tank! These huge, fresh lobster are expertly prepared and seasoned and definitely big enough to share with a loved one.
- Bone-in Ribeye: Sensationally flavored and cooked just the way you want it, the bone-in ribeye is a hefty 24 oz. meal you won't forget.
- Wine Bar
- Small Atmosphere
- Homemade Desserts
- Full Bar
- Wheelchair Access
- Late Dining
- Valet Parking