Welcome to Las Vegas Sign
Welcome to Las Vegas Sign Deals and Promos
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Welcome to Las Vegas Sign Summary
Welcome to Las Vegas Sign Information
Welcome to Las Vegas Sign Info
5100 Las Vegas Blvd
Paradise, Nevada 89119
Welcome to Las Vegas Sign Quick Facts
- The Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign is located on the Las Vegas Strip just south of Russell Road. You can see the sign as you drive from Mandalay Bay south to the Las Vegas outlets.
- The Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign was erected in 1959 and was designed by Betty Willis.
- You no longer have to dodge traffic to get to the landmark, "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign. There is a small parking lot and room for two Las Vegas tour buses.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Welcome to Las Vegas Sign Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Welcome to Las Vegas Sign Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
|Vegas Tours You Might Like||Price*|
Welcome to Las Vegas Sign
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Love this sign! It's so amazingly iconic! I didn't get to it until my 3rd trip to Vegas, but I am so glad I finally got to the sign!"
This tour is FREE!
Features: The Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign is located in the median at 5100 Las Vegas Boulevard South and is considered the unofficial Las Vegas logo and a famous Las Vegas landmark.
Why We Go: The Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign is a must see Las Vegas attraction and the perfect place for a photo op on the strip.
- History: The history of Las Vegas wouldn't seem complete without an honorable mention to the, "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign. Erected in 1959, the Welcome to Las Vegas sign is an official historical Las Vegas landmark.
- Photo Op: Your Las Vegas trip would not be complete without at least one photo of you and your entourage posed in front of the Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas sign. Back in the day, brave souls would have to dodge cars along Las Vegas Boulevard, cameras in hand, just to get their Las Vegas money shot. Thankfully these days there is a 12 car parking lot. How could we resist resist the temptation to post a facebook photo next to, "The Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign?
Inside Knowledge: You might know that the, "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Nevada" sign says on the front, but did you know that the sign also reads, "Drive Carefully" and "Come Back Soon" on the back?
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Park in the Lot: It is a very bad idea to cross traffic on the Las Vegas strip just to get a photo with the Las Vegas sign. To be safe, park in the parking lot and walk a few feet to the sign from the comfort of your car or Las Vegas tour bus.
- Don't Miss Out: The Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign is the place to get your picture taken in Las Vegas. The iconic Las Vegas sign is just south of Mandalay Bay Las Vegas on the strip.
- There is usually a line to get to the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign so if it's hot out, you'll want to go in the evening. Just make sure that your camera is ready to capture the landmark Las Vegas sign as it lights up the night.
- There is a smaller version of the, "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign in downtown Las Vegas but it isn't the authentic, iconic, historical Las Vegas landmark.