Zarkana Las Vegas
Zarkana Las Vegas Events
Zarkana Las Vegas Information
Show Quick Facts
- Zarkana Las Vegas will open on November 1st to replace Viva Elvis at the Aria.
- Zarkana Vegas is directed by acclaimed screenwriter and director Francois Girard.
- Zarkana is suitable for children.
Thursday, November 1-Ongoing
Elvis Theater at Aria
3730 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
4 & up
Advance tickets are recommended
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Zarkana Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Zarkana Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!
"Zarkana is the 5th Cirque du Soleil show I've seen in my lifetime, and it was a great experience! It was definitely at the top of my list in comparison to some of the others I've seen."
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $25-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Features: Cirque du Soleil is known for their visual mastery and the reputation holds true for Zarkana Las Vegas. Full of incredible acrobatics, contortions and more, the 75-member troupe once again does not disappoint. Fun for the whole family, Zarkana is truly a unique theater experience opening at the Aria in the fall of 2012!
Why We Go: You'd have a difficult time finding a theatrical performance that brings you to the edge of your seat like Zarkana Las Vegas.
- Stunning Visual Imagery: There is no shortage of visual imagery at Zarkana Vegas. From incredible set and costume designs to the amazing feats of the actors, you will hardly believe what you're seeing!
- Fun for Kids: Zarkana Las Vegas is a show that even the kids can enjoy. There are villains and darker scenes that may frighten younger children, but the content of Zarkana makes this an excellent kid-friendly show in Las Vegas.
- Amazing Human Feats: The Zarkana Vegas actors are amazing at what they do and will not cease to "wow" you with their ability to push the body to it's most extreme capabilities.
Inside Knowledge: Zarkana at the Aria will be replacing Viva Elvis in the Elvis Theater starting November 1st.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring the Kids: Your children will be amazed at the incredible abilities of the actors of Zarkana Vegas. And the story is suitable for younger children.
- Do Book Your Tickets Early: Zarkana previews begin November 1st, 2012, with general public shows set to begin on November 11th. This show is sure to be another hit in the Cirque du Soleil library, so we highly recommend buying your tickets in advance to guarantee availability.
- Don't Expect Too Much Story: Zarkana Vegas is an incredible experience. But don't expect too much by way of story. There is a narrative but the main attraction of Cirque du Soleil is clearly their athletic ability.
- Don't Blink: There's a whole lot of acrobatics going on in this Cirque du Soleil show; so much in fact that you'll hardly want to blink!