Las Vegas Weddings | Weddings in Vegas | Vegas Chapels
The Riviera Royale Wedding Chapel is the perfect place for exchanging wedding vows with its beautiful and romantic setting. Our professional wedding coordinators will make sure your wedding experience is the best it could ever be.
Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas offers elegant Vegas wedding packages, vow renewals, and commitment ceremonies that are affordable and can include a reception, florals, and photography.
Voted "2007's Best Wedding Chapel." The Graceland Wedding Chapel is historic. Celebrity appearances include Jay Leno, Johnny Depp, Salma Hayek and Jon Bon Jovi. Offering digital photography, Internet broadcast of ceremonies, flowers, limousine and fresh cakes.
The Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel is the proud recipient of the 2011 "Best Wedding Chapel" award for the city of Las Vegas. A wedding at Viva Las Vegas Weddings is charming, elegant and affordable. Viva Las Vegas Weddings specializes in traditional, themed, commitment and vow renewal ceremonies.
Planning Your Las Vegas Wedding
Tying the Knot in Vegas Wedding Chapels:
Vegas is one of the most popular wedding destinations in the world - and with good reason, too! Whether renewing your vows or making the commitment for the first time, couples looking to get hitched on the Las Vegas Strip have a variety of options. From swans and waterfalls to pirate ships and showgirls, couples can get married however their hearts desire in this crazy town. Below are some of our favorite places for Las Vegas weddings.
Traditional Weddings in Vegas:
Say “I Do” how you were meant to, with a traditional wedding in beautiful Las Vegas. Traditional wedding chapels are plentiful here. If it's sleek sleek and modern your after, or something more quaint and charming, the backdrop for your nuptial this city has it all. Here are two of our favorite traditional Vegas hotel chapels:
- Mandalay Bay Weddings Vegas: This was rated by local brides as a Best of Weddings 2008-2009 pick by America’s leading wedding website, The Knot. Mandalay Bay’s THEhotel allows couples to tie the knot at a variety of locations on the premises including in their own intimate Vegas hotel chapel or enclosed at the Shark Reef Aquarium. Special Las Vegas weddings packages let you ensure your ceremony is eco-chic or on the beach. Commitment ceremonies are also available.
- Riviera Royal Wedding Chapel Vegas: From simple to stunning nuptials, Riviera Royale Wedding Chapel on the Strip makes sure your marriage ceremony fulfills your fantasy. Packages can include fresh flowers, a special commemorative DVD, live music, and accommodations at the Riviera Hotel. Plus, every month the Riviera holds a drawing where a new couple can win a free Vegas wedding in their chapel. Fabulous and free, what more can you ask for?
Themed and Specialty Weddings in Vegas:
Weddings in Vegas are perhaps best known for their outrageous and kooky themes. Have the commander of a star fleet preside over your ceremony, or don a renaissance robe while walking down the aisle - whatever you wish is at your fingertips when you plan a Las Vegas wedding. Here are a few of the best themed and specialty wedding chapels in Vegas:
- Graceland Wedding Chapel in Vegas: The home of the original Elvis-themed wedding in Las Vegas, this chapel offers a bunch of fun Elvis wedding packages like the Blue Hawaii Package, which comes with leis, Elvis sunglasses and the King serenading you with “Can't Help Falling in Love.” Helicopter weddings are also available over the Grand Canyon or the Strip at night. Did we mention Bon Jovi tied the knot here?
- Chapels of Las Vegas: One of the most extensive providers of weddings in Vegas, Chapels of Las Vegas runs seven chapels in Sin City. They also organize location weddings in Red Rock Canyon and the Valley of Fire, limousine weddings on the Strip and operate their very own drive-thru wedding window. Now that’s what we call a quickie nuptial.
- Elvis Wedding Chapel Las Vegas: With ten different Elvis Wedding Packages to choose from, Elvis Wedding Chapel takes getting married by the King of Rock and Roll very seriously. You can also snag a show girl or Marilyn Monroe impersonator to join in on the festivities at a great value. Plus, a live web cam allows family and friends not in attendance to view your ceremony on the web.
Insider Tips on Las Vegas Weddings:
Here are some things to keep in mind when planning your Vegas wedding:
- Holidays in Las Vegas: New Year’s and Valentine’s Day are hectic times to book a Las Vegas wedding. Skip the lines and chaos by setting your special date on a non-holiday.
- Las Vegas Weather: Avoid the hot summer months when temperatures are sweltering and accommodation prices spike. No one looks cute sweaty in a tuxedo. Plus, weddings in Vegas are even more beautiful in the spring and fall.
- Attire: Spur of the moment weddings in Vegas hotel chapels generate some interesting apparel choices. For those who want to get married quick, but still desire a traditional tuxedo or gown, Vegas has several places where you can actually rent wedding attire.