Mirage Las Vegas
Las Vegas, US
Best Feature: Tropical Paradise in Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date. Site visitors should verify actual rates, availability, terms, promotions and deals directly with the hotel. Rates are also subject to availability and change without notice. We make no guarantees regarding rates, availability, terms, promotions or deals, but only provide them as a convenience.Book Now
- Near Attractions
- Check-in at 3pm
- Check-out at 12pm
- High-Speed Internet
- On-Site Restaurant
- Near Restaurants
- Check-In Age - 21+
- 2,763 Rooms
- Security guard
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Conference room(s)
- Shoe shine
- Dry Cleaning
- Event catering
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Business services
- Parking garage
- Express Checkout
- Gift shops
- Free Parking
- Concierge desk
- Spa Treatment
- Multilingual Staff
Mirage Las Vegas
Exclusive Mirage AAA Offer!
Promo Code: MIRAAA12M
From $54! - AAA Members receive up to a 10% discount on the best available room rate at the Mirage Las Vegas!
Click on the green 'View Offer' button to the right... Select your desired promotion... Choose your desired promotion code... Choose your dates and book your deal!
Offer expires: 07/01/2015
Mirage Las Vegas
- Offer expires in 193 days
Email to a friend
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Mirage Las Vegas Events
Mirage Las Vegas Summary
Features: The all-inclusive environment at the Mirage Las Vegas Hotel provides one of the greatest escapes in the city. The spacious suites of the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas are perfect for large groups, with separate living and dining areas. Additionally, the 102-acre property is home to a sweeping pink-marble and limestone lobby with a 20,000 gallon, corral-reef aquarium, a welcoming forest of palms, and a world of dining selections to make it one of the most stunning hotels in Las Vegas.
Also, enjoy one of the biggest casino floors on the Las Vegas Strip, an erupting volcano and the amazing Beatles show in Las Vegas, LOVE by Cirque du Soleil. The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas also conveniently offers a tram to the neighboring Treasure Island.
Why We Stay: The Mirage Las Vegas is a southern-Pacific hotspot in the Mojave desert. We love the tropical ambiance and colorful decor that permeates throughout the hotel.
- What a Lobby: The thick palm forest and stunning corral aquarium might inspire a little Jack Sheppard and John Locke role playing, but even more than that the lobby of the Las Vegas Mirage says 'Welcome to Paradise.'
- Bare by the Vegas Pool: Adults-only swim time happens when the bar opens and one little nook of the Mirage pool in Las Vegas turns into a topless-friendly lounge in the sun with exclusive pitcher service and tantalizing refreshments.
- Las Vegas Volcano: As one of the most famous tourist attractions in Las Vegas, the volcano at the Mirage is something the whole family can appreciate. Plus, the best part about it is that it's a free Las Vegas attraction!
Inside Knowledge: If you see LOVE, sitting closer isn't necessarily better. You should either sit in the first few rows, or spring for anything higher than row N. Rows "O" or "P" are the best. At some point in the show a "special effect" is pulled over the audience, and if you want to see the show above the "clouds" you don't want to have a white sheet covering your face.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do See The Beatles LOVE: We can't say it enough, and we can't see it enough. LOVE is one of the best shows in Las Vegas, an acrobatic masterpiece with gravity-defying performances and hilarious outtakes from the Beatles recordings.
- Do Save Time for Shopping: The Mirage features a bevy of favorite shops in Las Vegas including The Watch Boutique, The Sugar Factory and the Beatles memorabilia store.
- Don't Overlook the Las Vegas Rainforest: The front entrance of the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas may seem like an actual mirage. It features an unavoidable tropical rainforest with 60-foot palm trees and cascading waterfalls in the 100-foot-high dome.
- Don't Miss the Volcano in Las Vegas: With smoke and fire blasted 100 feet into the air, anyone who loves a camp-fire, fireworks or just plain old pyrotechnics (everyone right?) will love this incredible display.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 9 reviews
61.1% recommended it
Mirage Las Vegas Reviews
Mirage Las Vegas Guest Rooms
After a makeover in August 2008, all the redesigned rooms of the Mirage Hotel Las Vegas feature the finest amenities and are decorated to provide a homely feel in ultra-chic luxury. Every room features 42-inch LCD TVs, iHome docks so you can enjoy your own music on the rooms speakers, and many other perks that make for the most convenient and comfortable hotel stay in Vegas.
The Las Vegas Mirage Hotel's Tower Suites, located on floors 26 through 28, feature stunning views as well as separate living, dining and bed rooms, a whirlpool tub, walk-in closet and come with priority seating for shows and restaurants.
The Villas at the Mirage Las Vegas are the ultimate in luxury. With a price tag that could make high rollers cringe, these villas are as exclusive as Vegas gets -- but they are so worth it. With private butlers, backyards with private pools and putting greens, thousands of square feet of space and top-of-the-line amenities, the Villas are truly a mirage come true at the Mirage Resort in Las Vegas.
Mirage Las Vegas Photos
Click on any image below to begin a slideshow. Use right and left arrows or the mouse to navigate once activated.
Mirage Las Vegas Shows
Mirage Las Vegas Restaurants
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the hotel, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.