Luxor Las Vegas
Las Vegas, US
Best Feature: LAX Nightclub
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date. Site visitors should verify actual rates, availability, terms, promotions and deals directly with the hotel. Rates are also subject to availability and change without notice. We make no guarantees regarding rates, availability, terms, promotions or deals, but only provide them as a convenience.Book Now
- Near Attractions
- Check-in at 3pm
- Check-out at 11am
- High-Speed Internet
- On-Site Restaurant
- Near Restaurants
- Check-In Age - 21+
- 4,407 Rooms
- Security guard
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Free Newspaper
- Conference room(s)
- Shoe shine
- Dry Cleaning
- Wedding services
- Business services
- Parking garage
- Express Checkout
- Gift shops
- Free Parking
- Concierge desk
- Spa Treatment
- Multilingual Staff
Luxor Las Vegas
All Inclusive Package at Luxor
Promo Code: PALL1
Tickets, Buffets and More! - The All Inclusive Package at the Luxor Las Vegas includes everything you could need in Las Vegas for as low as $249.99 a night on stays! The package includes:
- All day buffet pass
- Two tickets to Criss Angel Believe
- Two tickets to Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Two tickets for Bodies... The Exhibition
- Two spa passes
- Admission to LAX
Click on the green 'View Offer' button to the right... Click on "SPECIAL OFFERS"... Select "HOTEL SPECIALS"... Locate and click on your desired room promotion... Choose your dates and book your deal!
Offer expires: 07/31/2015
Luxor Las Vegas
- Offer expires in 88 days
Email to a friend
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Luxor Las Vegas Events
Luxor Las Vegas Summary
Features: The Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas resides on the south side of the Strip, and is easily identified by the large beam of light that shines from the top of the Luxor's pyramid. That light is a beacon for Vegas party-goers, as the action never stops inside the Luxor Las Vegas Hotel.
Why We Stay: There are a number of favorite Las Vegas entertainment options at the Luxor Hotel in Vegas, from venues that will keep you up all night to places to work off your hang-over at.
- LAX Nightclub: LAX is one of the most popular clubs in Las Vegas. It's easy to see why since the club is notorious for serving strong drinks and playing the best dance music in Las Vegas.
- Menopause the Musical: You can take your mom, your wife, or your girlfriend to this one! Although, we hope for your sake you don't have to take your girlfriend to this, that's a lot to take in if you're a young couple! This musical has all the ladies laughing and by the time it's over, it's like the whole female audience has bonded. How sweet.
Inside Knowledge: If you are coming to the Luxor Las Vegas to gamble then you'll want to check out the poker room. Here, you'll find one of the most popular poker rooms in Las Vegas. It offers daily no-limit hold'em tournaments with a buy-in as low as $35.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Recover By the Luxor Pool: The Egyptian-theme extends to the Luxor pool in Las Vegas, where guests come to relax, refresh and restart the party during the daytime.
- Do Learn From the Free Gambling Lessons: Let's be honest, not all of the games on the casino floor are easy to understand. That's why the Luxor Hotel Las Vegas offers free lessons for craps and roulette that will teach you how to play.
- Don't Get Coffee on the First Floor: On weekend mornings lines for the Las Vegas Starbucks by the check-in are insane. Walk upstairs to the second Starbucksfor you caffeine fix, where the line is usually just a few people deep.
- Don't Book a Room in the Pyramid: If you can, book a good Las Vegas hotel room in the tower. They have more space compared to the Pyramid rooms that are cut down by the abrupt angles of the architecture.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 13 reviews
67.9% recommended it
Luxor Las Vegas Reviews
Luxor Las Vegas Guest Rooms
Choose between one King or two Queen beds amidst 440-square feet of space that includes high-speed internet access, cable television, and excellent customer service.
The Spa Suite at Luxor Las Vegas has 770-Square feet of space, which includes a separate sitting area with a couch, armchair, and dining set-up for two. Two tv's and a marble vanity also come standard in this room.
Renovated in 2005, these 450 sq. ft. rooms feature marble entrances and floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views of the Strip. Other amenities include a dining table and chairs, marble bathroom, and complementary toiletries from the Spa at Luxor Hotel Las Vegas.
Luxor Las Vegas Photos
Click on any image below to begin a slideshow. Use right and left arrows or the mouse to navigate once activated.
Luxor Las Vegas Shows
Luxor Las Vegas Restaurants
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the hotel, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.