Vinyl Las Vegas
Vinyl Las Vegas Events
Vinyl Las Vegas Information
Show Quick Facts
- Vinyl Las Vegas opened on August 29th at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
- This speakeasy-style music venue caters to all genres, and attracts touring artists both national and local.
- Vinyl Club Las Vegas hosts live music daily, and free cover nights are scheduled throughout the week.
Opened August 29th- Ongoing
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
4455 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89169
Varies based on show
Advance tickets are recommended
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Vinyl Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Not what you were looking for?
Search by artist, venue, or event!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
More Great Vegas Deals:
Vinyl Las Vegas
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
"Tell us what you think of Vinyl and write a review below!"
Early Vegas Staff
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $25-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Features: Vinyl Las Vegas is the newest music venue at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino and features an atmosphere and vibe all its own. More low-key than most music venues in Las Vegas, the Vinyl Club Las Vegas is inspired by the old-school speakeasies of Chicago and New York, and while their main attraction is the music they also specialize in signature cocktails, too.
Why We Go: If you're a die-hard music fan, than Vinyl Las Vegas is a must. See local performers and national talent perform in their small, intimate stage for a fraction of what you'd pay at other shows in Vegas.
- Great Music: The cool thing about Vinyl at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is that they don't cater to just one genre of music; in fact, they attract just about all of them. Whether you're a blues man or a hip-hop lady, there's always something on the Vegas Events Calendar at the Vinyl Club Vegas fit for your ears.
- Cheap - or NO - Cover: Vinyl Las Vegas tickets generally hover around $20 for the big shows, though several nights of the week they host live music for the low low cost of $0! How's that for cheap entertainment in Vegas?
- Signature Drinks: The cocktail menu at the Vinyl Club Las Vegas is nothing to sleep on. After all, if you're going for a speakeasy vibe, you better have the drink list to back it up!
Inside Knowledge: Most tickets to the Vinyl Las Vegas shows are general admission, so arrive early if you're planning on scoring a prime seat at one of their more popular shows.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Check the Schedule: Check the Vinyl Club Las Vegas schedule ahead of time to find out which nights your favorite bands are playing. (Or better yet, which nights offer FREE admission.)
- Do Stay at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino: Vinyl at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is the newest addition to what was already one of our favorite Off-Strip hotels in Vegas. Stay conveniently close when you see a show at Vinyl by booking a room ahead of time at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
- Don't Skip the Bar: Given their speakeasy-inspired atmosphere, it's no wonder that Vinyl Las Vegas keeps it authentic with their signature cocktail menu. Don't just order a domestic draft beer here; mix it up with one of their house cocktails.
- Don't Arrive Late: Make sure to get to the Vinyl Club Las Vegas with plenty of time to spare, as all Vegas show tickets at this music venue are general admission.